Director ,Office of the Permanent Secretary
DENNIS A.V. CHUKWU
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA, EDO STATE MBA 2001.
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO, OGUN STATE HND Marketing, 1988.
TECHNOLOGY AND LANGUAGE PROFICIENCIES:-Computers: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);POS & Inventory Systems
• Experienced senior sales/personnel management professional & customer relations strategist whose 23-year career with four industries in the organized private sector has been distinguished by results, achievements and awards.
• Successful in both startup and turnaround management roles, have propelled multiple startup trade development projects to #1 in sales and customer relations nationally while simultaneously building and nurturing customer's’ loyalty to all-time highs.
• Comprehensive background leading all aspects of customer relationship management and sales operations
reinforced by extensive field sales /relationship management training.
Drector, Office of the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance.2013.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
MTN Nigeria Limited -- Falomo Ikoyi Lagos
Leading Telecommunication Services Provider ranked #1 in the industry.
Senior Manager – Sales Channels, 2008 to 2013
CONOIL PLC – Apapa / Ikeja, Lagos
The nation’s foremost independent Oil marketing company
Head, Aviation Business, (Nigeria), 2005 - 2008
RECKITT BENCKISER NIGERIA LIMITED – Yaba Lagos
Leader in Chemical& non-metallic Consumer goods industry.
Head Of Sales, Nigeria - 2003 to 2005.
Business Development Manager Anglo-phone West Africa – 2002 & 2003,
GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC – Ikeja, Lagos
The nation’s 2nd foremost brewer in the Food and Beverages Industry.
Prestige Accounts Manager (Nigeria), 2000 - 2002
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC. Iganmu, Lagos – 1990 to 2000.
The nation’s foremost brewer in the Food and Beverages Industry.
. Personal Management
• Customer relationship management
• Consumer marketing strategies
• Field Operations Management
• Promo & Merchandising Strategies
• Budgeting & Cost Controls
• Contract Negotiation & Profitability Analysis
• Inventory Management