Director ,Office of the Permanent Secretary
DENNIS A.V. CHUKWU
AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY EKPOMA, EDO STATE MBA 2001.
THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILARO, OGUN STATE HND Marketing, 1988.
TECHNOLOGY AND LANGUAGE PROFICIENCIES:-Computers: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);POS & Inventory Systems
• Experienced senior sales/personnel management professional & customer relations strategist whose 23-year career with four industries in the organized private sector has been distinguished by results, achievements and awards.
• Successful in both startup and turnaround management roles, have propelled multiple startup trade development projects to #1 in sales and customer relations nationally while simultaneously building and nurturing customer's’ loyalty to all-time highs.
• Comprehensive background leading all aspects of customer relationship management and sales operations
reinforced by extensive field sales /relationship management training.
Drector, Office of the Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Finance.2013.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
MTN Nigeria Limited -- Falomo Ikoyi Lagos
Leading Telecommunication Services Provider ranked #1 in the industry.
Senior Manager – Sales Channels, 2008 to 2013
CONOIL PLC – Apapa / Ikeja, Lagos
The nation’s foremost independent Oil marketing company
Head, Aviation Business, (Nigeria), 2005 - 2008
RECKITT BENCKISER NIGERIA LIMITED – Yaba Lagos
Leader in Chemical& non-metallic Consumer goods industry.
Head Of Sales, Nigeria - 2003 to 2005.
Business Development Manager Anglo-phone West Africa – 2002 & 2003,
GUINNESS NIGERIA PLC – Ikeja, Lagos
The nation’s 2nd foremost brewer in the Food and Beverages Industry.
Prestige Accounts Manager (Nigeria), 2000 - 2002
NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC. Iganmu, Lagos – 1990 to 2000.
The nation’s foremost brewer in the Food and Beverages Industry.
. Personal Management
• Customer relationship management
• Consumer marketing strategies
• Field Operations Management
• Promo & Merchandising Strategies
• Budgeting & Cost Controls
• Contract Negotiation & Profitability Analysis
• Inventory Management
Director,Community Service,Women & Youth Employment,SURE_P.
PAPKA, PETER MAMZA
POSITION: DIRECTOR SURE-P
- M.Sc. Environmental Forestry, University College of North Wales Bangor, United Kingdom- 1984
- B.Sc. Botany, Second Class Upper Division, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria- 1980
- Federal School of Arts & Science, Mubi -1974 -1976
- Yerwa Secondary School, Maiduguri – 1973-1974
- Waka Secondary School, Biu – 1968-1973
A. January 2012 – Date: Director, Community Services, Women and Youth Employment, SURE-P, Federal Ministry of Finance
In recognition of past project management experience, I was deployed to the above project as Director to facilitate formulation of project which is being implemented in all 774 local government areas in the country. In addition, I coordinate and provide technical guidance to the State Implementation Units. Designed and providing implementation guidance to support youth employment across the country; some other responsibilities include: managing data on unemployed youth registered and beneficiaries of the project; providing implementation support to all state implementation units. Introduced community based initiative into the youth employment scheme to strengthen transparency, accountability and enhance opportunity for sustainability
B. June 2010 – January 2012: Director, Federal Ministry of Environment
? I was deployed from the Federal Program Support Unit of the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) to help resuscitate the department from collapse.
? Responsibilities include: Providing policy direction for forestry development in Nigeria, establish and maintain linkages with states, guide sustainable forest management across the county, facilitate creation of awareness and capacity building amongst others
? Within the period of service, I was able to resuscitate the ailing department, restored leadership confidence and that of international communities. Within this period, I was able to secure donor support to the department to the tune of US$400,000 in addition to overseas training for staff of the department
? In addition, I facilitated the signing of International Tropical Timber Organization (ITTO) agreement, which had been outstanding since 2008. Restated the international participation of Nigeria from the sector, improved, and culminated in my appointment as Chair of Committee on Forestry (COFO) of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) for 2012; I had to decline the offer as a result of my deployment to the Federal Ministry of Finance
C. June 2009- June 2010: National Coordinator, Federal Programme Support Unit (FPSU), Community and Social Development Project (CSDP)
? Facilitated the design of CSDP, which is a follow-on project to Local Empowerment and Environmental Project. The project is aimed at reducing poverty through community driven development approach in identifying and implementing community priority projects
? Recruited FPSU and state project management in 20 states
? Facilitated development of result based monitoring and evaluation programme for the CSDP
? Provided technical support to state project agencies
Director Technical service
Hajiya Larai Hajara SHUAIBU
• Director, Technical Services Department
• M.Sc. International Relations and Strategic Studies, 1985, University of Jos, Nigeria
• B.Sc. Political Science, 1981, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria
July 2007 to Oct 2012 – The World Bank:
Senior Advisor, World Bank, Washington DC.
2002 – July 2007 – Federal Ministry of Finance:
International Economic Relations Department
Coordination of activities of MDAs / States on World Bank assisted projects with emphasis on Infrastructure and Economic Reform and Governance projects
1999 – 2002 Coordination of activities of MDAs / States as relates to World Bank assisted Projects, with emphasis on Health and Education sectors, and Poverty Reduction.
1997 – 1999 Debt Management Division of External Finance Department of Federal Ministry of Finance
Sept 1982 – 1997 – Cabinet Office /Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation:
Political Affairs Office / Utilities Charges Commission
1981 – 1982 National Youth Service Corps – Kaduna Refinery
Several skills building and improvement courses /seminars - local and international.
Director Human Resources